Specifications for Installing Poly Rainwater Tanks
- Manufactured to comply with the following standards: – AS/NZS4020, AS 2070, AS/NZS 4766
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene, tanks are tough, durable & able to withstand the harsh Australian sun
- Poly Tanks do not rust or corrode, are impact resistant and long lasting
- 10 Year Warranty
- Guaranteed one-piece tank construction ensures long term structural strength
- Food Grade polyethylene is used giving you fibre, taste and odour free drinking water
All Enmach Tanks Are Supplied With:
- Inlet strainer
- BSP Outlets
- Outlet strainer
- Taps (Less than 2000L – 3/4” Ball Valve) (2000L to 5000L – 1 1/2” Outlet, 1” Ball Valve)
(10000L to 29500L – 2” Outlet, 1 1/2” Ball Valve)
Tank Stand Features (To Suit PT1050):
- Strong all galvanised steel
- Fully supports tank
- 500mm High
Pumps and pump covers are available upon request.
Rainwater Tank Installation Guide
- The tank site must be flat and level, the area well compacted and free from any rocks, stones and sharp objects.
- Ensure that the prepared site is at least 600mm larger in diameter than the tank.
- A 75mm (3”) base of compacted crusher dust may be used as a tank pad. A reinforced concrete slab is also acceptable and must be greater than the diameter of the tank.
- If a material other than concrete is used, a retaining wall or surround must be provided to prevent erosion.
- The overflow must be piped well clear of the tank to avoid undermining of the tank base.
- Ensure that a flexible hose of at least 300mm (12”) is installed after the outlet valve to absorb any shocks or movement.
* Note:- failure to properly install tank as per instructions will void warranty