Request a copy of our Catalogue
Resilient Silos in Adelaide, Poly Solutions Engineered for the Outback
Finding the right silo for the Adelaide climate while accommodating a business’s supply chain storage requirements is critical. In relation, silo manufacturing materials have a direct impact on the quality, efficiency and costs associated with bulk storage. Enmach is a local silos manufacturer, which provides Adelaide and the rest of Australia with purposefully designed and innovative silo products. Backed by over three decades of industry knowledge and experience a dynamic team of passionate staff has engineered the polyethylene silo, a storage solution optimised for the harsh Australian environment.
The Benefits of Using Poly Silos in Adelaide and the Rest of Australia
Australia is known for its weather extremes, with varied rainfall and temperature fluctuations leading to disparate climate events in the form of floods, heatwaves, and drought. Based on this knowledge and a keen understanding of business storage requirements, the polyethylene silo was developed as a durable alternative to concrete, metal, and steel silos.
- Purpose engineered. The silos were conceived to store anything from grain, liquid, feed, and pellets to fertiliser. Over the years these silos have enabled a myriad of sectors, including industrial manufacturers, breweries, mines, schools, farms, and agricultural businesses. So, whatever the companies storage requirement, there is a range of large and small storage silos available in Adelaide and throughout Australia in the form of poly solutions.
- Lifespan. Poly silos are made with quality materials, with each product coming with a 1 to 10-year warranty. Moreover, the polyethylene range of products have a lifespan of over 20 years, are fitted with a galvanised steel frame and stainless-steel outlets.
- Safety. As the silos are manufactured from virgin food-grade polyethylene, they are chemically inert while being BPA and metal-free. This production process enables the silos to weather the natural elements, ensuring they don’t rust, leach and are UV resistant, mitigating UV degradation.
- Value by design. In contrast to other materials, polyethylene is easy to clean, requires minimal maintenance, has a nominal rate of condensation and is weatherproof. As a result, these fully sealed silos reduce overall maintenance costs and losses.
Why Choose Enmach When Deciding to Buy Silos in Adelaide?
The poly silos chemical formulation is what facilitates its intrinsic benefits. Owing to these advantages, it seems only natural that businesses would select a storage solution based on polyethylene technology. This range of small to large silos is available in Adelaide and across Australia
- Sole manufacturers and set-up. As the singular independently F.E.A Engineered manufacturer of polyethylene silos in Australia, our range of products are available through a strategic network of distributors. These outlets enable consumers to access standard poly storage products quickly and easily across the continent. Furthermore, this selection of products can be delivered immediately and are assembled on-site by our capable team in minimal time.
- Customisation. No matter the business storage requirement, the task of selecting a silo builder in Adelaide and across Australia, is now simpler than ever. As the sole producer of select polyethylene storage solutions, we manufacture silos with capacities between 1 tonne and 50 tonnes. Additionally, we offer customisation to enable your operational process and strategy, with the primary aim of optimising business.
- Locally-sourced materials. As a local business, we believe that every action makes a difference, as such, we are committed to procuring and sourcing local materials. Our supply chain management philosophy is to empower and grow our communities while creating value for our clients. This cyclical market, by extension, positively impacts the Australian economy, through the lowering of maintenance costs for industries, while increasing and managing quality as well as promoting local business.
We are a family-owned business committed to enabling the optimal storage of goods through quality products and solutions. Our selection of products was formulated based on consumer demands and feedback. Compelled by our passion and innovative spirit, these needs informed the delivery and design of one of our most popular ranges, the poly silos. Find a solution that suits you by browsing our selection of products, you can simply add the product to your cart to get a quote. Remember, all our silo quotes include delivery and set-up costs. Alternatively, call us to discuss how we can build a customised solution that will enable your business to thrive.