Request a copy of our Catalogue
Well-established Manufacturer and Installer of Silos in Melbourne
Enmach has been a leading supplier of independently F.E.A Engineered Australian-made silos in Melbourne, as well as further afield throughout Australia, for thirty years.
Benefits of Large Silos in Melbourne
As the only independently F.E.A Engineered Australian manufacturer of polyethylene silos, we can assure you of the premium quality of these silos. Besides the fact that the technology we use to manufacture these silos is cutting edge, you’ll be pleased to know that when you buy silos in Melbourne, your polyethylene silos will outlast steel silos. There are several additional benefits to your advantage:
- You can also store far more in these silos than if you were using a warehouse for storage.
- You will spend less on these silos than other alternative methods of storage, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised to discover that you will also enjoy lower wastage of whatever items you are storing.
- The silos offer protection from the forces of nature and will not be damaged by rain, hail or wind. You can store the contents of these silos for extended periods.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Poly Silos Melbourne
Although our base is in Bundaberg, we can assist if you need a silo builder in Melbourne. We design our silos to accommodate a range of requirements, including liquid, dry goods, grain storage or fertiliser.
- If you are looking for a silo to store dry goods, we’d recommend our pellet silo, raised-frame fertiliser silo, fertiliser silo or grain silo. Thanks to the polyethylene, you need not worry about rust, and most of our silos are made from food-grade materials.
- Our Stakka bin is dual purpose – suitable for storing either wet or dry goods, while the liquid silo is ideal for storing molasses, or liquid fertiliser.
- All of the silos that we manufacture are fully weather-sealed, and built to last two decades, with durable galvanised steel frames, remote opening lids and stainless-steel outlets.
The polyethylene we use to manufacture our silos is UV-stabilised and designed to minimise sweating so that you can store your dry goods safely for longer.
We are an Australian family-owned company, based in Bundaberg. Since our inception, our focus has been on providing excellent products along with unrivalled customer service. For the past thirty years, we have dedicated our time to designing and manufacturing top-quality products such as our silos and water tanks.
We understand how tough it can be to live in rural Australia, which is why our products are built to endure these challenging living conditions, without compromising on the level of quality our customers have come to expect from us. Our innovative in-house research and design team are constantly working on improving our existing product offering, as well as developing exciting new products.
If you’d like to find out more about the range of silos we offer, please do feel free to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you.